Following up on last week’s post about doing company research before a job interview, I wanted to share another solid resource – one that I use regularly.
- recent/current news on the company
- management information (they should link those to LinkedIn accounts, or LinkedIn searches)
- funding information (how much has a company taken, and who funded them)
- who the competition might be
- traffic analysis (on their website)
- links to posts about the company on TechCrunch,
- … and more.
This really is a cool resource. It’s heavy on tech companies, of course, but if that is where you are looking, don’t neglect CrunchBase as a tool for company research (or, to find target companies that are new to you 🙂