Last week Peter asked this question on LinkedIn:
So far he has 27 answers. There is a lot to learn from the answers… including:
- “trusting the headhunter,”
- not realizing the power of LinkedIn,
- being too humble,
- begging for a job,
- a degree from a certain place,
- doubting oneself based on “antics of a former employer,”
- “coming across as an egotistical, self centered spammer,”
- … and much more.
It’s a fun and insightful read for anyone in a job search. What biggest mistakes are you making??